Update added by user Oct 10
The Hipstreet phone number not being good anymore, I wrote to the Hipstreet's support and got the following answer from their insolvency administrator:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Re: Kobian Canada Inc.(“Kobian”) o/a Hipstreet
Further to your recent query regarding warranty available on your Hipstreet product purchase, we advise as follows:
As a result of the Court Receivership of Kobian, the Receiver is not in a position to authorize any warranty repairs at this time.
We are in the process of reviewing the records and will advise you how we shall proceed, once we have finalized our review. If your enquiry relates to requesting information or technical support, we are not in a position to assist and suggest that you find an alternate source. We regret the inconvenience caused and shall be in touch in due course. Yours very truly, ZEIFMAN PARTNERS INC.
solely in its capacity as Receiver and Manager of Kobian Canada Inc. with no Corporate or personal liability per: Julie E.
Schincariol Insolvency Administrator Julie E.Schincariol Insolvency Administrator 201 Bridgeland Avenue | Toronto | Ontario | M6A 1Y7 T: 416.256.4005 x 234 | F: 416.256.4003 firstname.lastname@example.org | zeifmans.ca
Original review posted by user Sep 10
I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me
Both tablets got the same problem:
- after a few months, the battery was not charging anymore so it was necessary to have the tablet constantly connected with the electricity cable
- then, 2 weeks after the battery is dead, an air bag located inside started to inflate, the tablet opened, and the screen cracked
Tablets are not usable anymore
My mother's tablet is dead in January and mine in August
Now I understand why Hipstreet tablets are no more sold by Costco, Walmart and La Source !!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I initially ordered HCF for my son who suffers from ADHD and has serious issues focusing in school. However, as I would never give my child something I haven't tried..."
- "I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for. They came back to me telling me this service..."
- "I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."