1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Oct 10, 2016

The Hipstreet phone number not being good anymore, I wrote to the Hipstreet's support and got the following answer from their insolvency administrator:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Re: Kobian Canada Inc.(“Kobian”) o/a Hipstreet

Further to your recent query regarding warranty available on your Hipstreet product purchase, we advise as follows:

As a result of the Court Receivership of Kobian, the Receiver is not in a position to authorize any warranty repairs at this time.

We are in the process of reviewing the records and will advise you how we shall proceed, once we have finalized our review. If your enquiry relates to requesting information or technical support, we are not in a position to assist and suggest that you find an alternate source. We regret the inconvenience caused and shall be in touch in due course. Yours very truly, ZEIFMAN PARTNERS INC.

solely in its capacity as Receiver and Manager of Kobian Canada Inc. with no Corporate or personal liability per: Julie E.

Schincariol Insolvency Administrator Julie E.Schincariol Insolvency Administrator 201 Bridgeland Avenue | Toronto | Ontario | M6A 1Y7 T: 416.256.4005 x 234 | F: 416.256.4003 jes@zeifmans.ca | zeifmans.ca

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2016

I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me

Both tablets got the same problem:

- after a few months, the battery was not charging anymore so it was necessary to have the tablet constantly connected with the electricity cable

- then, 2 weeks after the battery is dead, an air bag located inside started to inflate, the tablet opened, and the screen cracked

Tablets are not usable anymore

My mother's tablet is dead in January and mine in August

Now I understand why Hipstreet tablets are no more sold by Costco, Walmart and La Source !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hipstreet tablet. Hipstreet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hipstreet tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hipstreet.

Had an Experience with Hipstreet?

Comments

That inflated sack was the battery. DO *NOT* PUNCTURE THAT SACK.

Greater London, England, United Kingdom #1229489

"an airbag"? That's the battery, and you were very lucky it didn't explode or ignite.