Update added by user Oct 10
The Hipstreet phone number not being good anymore, I wrote to the Hipstreet's support and got the following answer from their insolvency administrator:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Re: Kobian Canada Inc.(“Kobian”) o/a Hipstreet
Further to your recent query regarding warranty available on your Hipstreet product purchase, we advise as follows:
As a result of the Court Receivership of Kobian, the Receiver is not in a position to authorize any warranty repairs at this time.
We are in the process of reviewing the records and will advise you how we shall proceed, once we have finalized our review. If your enquiry relates to requesting information or technical support, we are not in a position to assist and suggest that you find an alternate source. We regret the inconvenience caused and shall be in touch in due course. Yours very truly, ZEIFMAN PARTNERS INC.
solely in its capacity as Receiver and Manager of Kobian Canada Inc. with no Corporate or personal liability per: Julie E.
Schincariol Insolvency Administrator Julie E.Schincariol Insolvency Administrator 201 Bridgeland Avenue | Toronto | Ontario | M6A 1Y7 T: 416.256.4005 x 234 | F: 416.256.4003 email@example.com | zeifmans.ca
Original review posted by user Sep 10
I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me
Both tablets got the same problem:
- after a few months, the battery was not charging anymore so it was necessary to have the tablet constantly connected with the electricity cable
- then, 2 weeks after the battery is dead, an air bag located inside started to inflate, the tablet opened, and the screen cracked
Tablets are not usable anymore
My mother's tablet is dead in January and mine in August
Now I understand why Hipstreet tablets are no more sold by Costco, Walmart and La Source !!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for. They came back to me telling me this service..."
- "I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."