filters
state:
city:
product:

Hipstreet Phoenix Review

I need a new charger for my tablet. I went to walmart where i purchased it and was told they dont carry anymore. I tried to contact twice have no reply content://media/external/file/7423
2.3
Reply to reviews
Hi my names Eric luscombe I bought this micron hipstreet tablet 1 12 months ago its really *** me off its really screwing up it can take 5min to 5hours before able to turn on it will shut off when ever it feels like it once power is turned off most times it turns...
2.1

Hipstreet Tablet Case Review

Can't find a place to make a complaint for hipstreet brand iPad cases. Bought two for Christmas gifts for.my kids. Both r broken. The plastic little tabs broke. But even worse is they scratch your screen because the plastic is not smooth. $30 is what I paid for one case. Each.
1.8

Yh5 9Dtb7 Review

Hipstreet - Simple Review #1484104264
Hipstreet - Simple Review #1484104264
I need somebody to tell me what I need to do to get it to come on please
5.0

Hipstreet Customer Care Review

There is no working phone or email contact number for Hipstreet in Canada. I needed warranty work at 6 mths, but Hipstreet is nowhere to be found. Very unsatisfied. If you are thinking of purchasing a Hipstreet product, call the warranty number on the package 1st then decide!
2.4

Hipstreet Pilot Tablet Review

Just received my latest hipstreet as the last one stopped charging.The sound quality on the pilot is VERY poor any advice please
1.9
Reply to reviews
Loved my hipstreet w10 pro tablet until it carried out an update and now it just keeps saying restoring previous version of windows... trued numerous times to get hold os someone for help and im getting nowhere..... shocking
drew

you just need any image of windows 8 or 10 on a usb stick.make sure you boot from usb though...................50 words min c'mon.my hipstreet running like a dream.best tab i ...

2.9

Hipstreet Customer Care Review

Is there actually a working phone for customers to contact in the UK!!!! I have sent numerous emails to Hipstreet without any reply... Not exactly the famed north American customer service! Never again will I buy anything from this company Jennie

Hipstreet Pilot Tablet Review

brought ahipstreet tablet from tesco for my daughter. It feel off the settee onto the thick carpet shattering the screen. Bad quility.

Hipstreet Customer Care Review

Am actually shocked that Hipstreet calls any part of company customer service!! Would really appreciate answer to numerous emails re repair to screen